Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Customer Requests,PPS, Or Composite||Plating:||, Silver-plated,rubber ,nickel, Plastic,|
|Charge:||50A-500A||Application:||Nano Connector Macro Connector|
|Construction:||Kaida's B||Quality:||General Military Standard|
Mould Products. D38999 connector's insulator. Military connector accessories. Rectangular and Circular connector
H245765 Military Connector Accessories Silver/Rubber Plated stainless steel composite brass
1. 38999 Connector
38999 connectors for military, 9 series, there are more than 100, belong to high technology and accuracy
American standard precision connector previously used primarily in aircraft, ships and heavy equipment
Superior performance: waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, high stability, high pressure, high and low
Suitable for industrial equipment, such as cars, trains, airplanes, ships and other industrial production
Company has strong of development strength, has full of products development team, has full of products
Companies according to industry standards development and customization requirements
for product development.
design development management system (by APQP implementation design development, and validation,),
has products design development (Design Department), and plastic mold design development, and
stamping hardware mold design development, assembled automation equipment development (machines
Department), and plating rule with development (plating factory) and the mold processing (processing
Professional product range
1) Phone connector: TF card, SIM card, BATTERRY, Micro USB
2) HDMI: HDMI type a, c, and d-end product, contains 90 SMT, vertical SMT structure, heavy plate,
3) FPC, LVDS connector: 0.50Pitch, PIN number 80Pin
Insert-molding and other patterns.
4) Communication connector: DIN41612, Future Bus Company supporting the connector.
5) Metal shell pieces: mainly for a variety of mobile phone housing, shield and other customized products.
6) Development and production of military, medical and other industrial circular and rectangular
connectors, 38999 series military connectors that are currently under development.